Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life

One of my best friend got an accident today and I remembered of my accidents too. I am still thinking how devastated she will be right now. I wish I be near her to comfort her. She just started her life and then... But this is life. I am glad she is fine except some bruises. I have all my wishes for her. Remember sometimes life has some ups and downs. We can't have everything perfect. Whenever we feel life is smooth now, some kind of incident or event occurs which makes me think there is something more powerful exist on which you have no control. Don't think bad of you that you did an accident. Nobody tries to do accidents, it just happens. I know how it shatters you. with my first car accident, I had the feeling I think I am dead and please God let me live for my kids. I was happy when my friend visited me because I felt somebody worries for me. Second accident Sandra was with me and it provided me some moral support. I wish I be there for her. I love you and my hugs for you and when you get a new car, let me know. I know you will let me know :).

No comments: