Friday, March 20, 2009

Creativity

One of my friend just made me think of very important subject "Creativity". I was just thinking the word famous came first or the Creativity. Most of the time those who are creative they become famous or those who become famous are described as more creative. I was thinking of J.K. Rowling, I completely agree that she is creative, but if her book did not get to be published, she would not be famous and her talent and creativity must not have known. Most of the artists or the people having creative arts usually get fame after their death. I think resources and luck plays very important part for your creativity. Every person is born with special talent but if supplied with resources it becomes reality. If you know you are very creative but that does not become public, you do not get recognition.
Walt Disney was once accused of the lack of imagination and creativity, but it was his hard work and his good luck (he got loan for the land), his dream came true and others people true that place is heaven. But what if he did not get land, no one has ever known he is creative.

Apple and Disney Pixar have shown creativity in their products but their strong marketing and advertising have played part in that. What if Apple would not have been able to create niche among teenagers and students, I do not think they would have worked very well. Then who would have known Steve Jobs. So according to me "creativity is a mixture of your inner ideas combined with your luck and resources and the efforts you can put to bring your inner ideas out".

No comments: